Founded in 2005, A Plus Tours is owned and operated by certified teachers who understand the transcending role that experiences outside of the classroom can have on education, and work to create customized, flexible itineraries that meet the needs of teachers. Over the last 10+ years, A Plus Tours has grown into an industry leader through our personalized experiences by ensuring each trip is fully-escorted by a licensed tour operator and that each trip is centered around your curriculum’s specific objectives.
- Teachers always travel for FREE
- Student fundraising options – run through A Plus Tours with no additional work for teachers!
- Fully customizable trips to meet your exact specifications and budget
- A Plus Tours customized flyers and forms delivered to school to assist with marketing
- All payments and rooming assignments handled through A Plus – you announce the trip, load the bus, and go!
- A Plus Tours travel specialist, many of whom are certified teachers, to accompany each trip
- On-site security provided in hotels for each trip – Your group’s safety is our #1 priority
- A Plus Tours led parent meeting for each trip, to assist with any questions and to help prepare all students, teachers, parents and chaperones before the trip
- Online rooming lists, bus lists and rosters for each teacher/chaperone
- Pre-trip and post trip study materials upon request
- Because all payments are handled online, teachers will have no need to ask students for money, and can simply receive email updates as lists change